Positive Psychology – Coaching and Life Planning
Are you looking for a life with meaning and direction? Do you feel life is passing you by or stress and pressure is taking you out? Maybe you feel you are being pulled in many directions and are not sure which way to go in the next season of your life.
Life Planning has helped thousands of people who have been feeling a bit stuck or unsure of what comes next. It is all about living the life you were meant to live.
Who would benefit from Life Plan?
- Those involved in business
- Leaders and those who have an executive role
- Ministers or people involved in pastoral leadership
- Counsellors and Supervisors
- Anyone who wants vision and strategies for the way forward
Life Plan is a two-day, one-on-one process where you have time to:
- Gain perspective on your life
- Create your Life Plan
- Plan to execute your Life Plan
- Prepare ways to renew your Life Plan
It is delivered by Andrea in Edinburgh and Vicky in Dublin They are both qualified Life Plan Facilitators. Courses are available online.
Explore the questions…
- Where am I now? (Perspective),
- What is important now? (Planning)
- How am I doing? (Management)
- What needs to change? (Renewal).
Leave with a clearer perspective on…
- What defines me and what must I do?
- Where am I headed and how do I get there?
You will also gain clarity and find meaning in all 5 life areas” Personal, Family, Vocation, Spiritual and Community.